Welcome to Eagle Tele-Services where we focus on providing the best Emergency Road Service experience possible. Our company is focused on offering potential and current customers high-quality roadside support, as we begin to make a name for ourselves amongst our competitors. Eagle is a full-service customer response center providing the North American commercial trucking industry with continuous after hour road service. Eagle provides call center services for Independent Tire Dealers, American Commercial Tire Network, Michelin Americas Truck Tires and Yokohama Commercial Tire. Working in this industry you will develop a sense of urgency and a set of skills and understanding on how to best serve our customers. If you wish to apply see list below of available positions.
Actively finds solutions for all Emergency Road Service needs concerning commercial vehicles. Demonstrates superior problem solving skills to satisfy the demands of fleets and vendors. Exhibits informed decision making using tools from multiple databases and search engines. Answers all phone calls in a timely manner with outstanding customer service. Carries a team based mentality and works efficiently alongside other agents with the same goal.
- Quickly pinpointing breakdown locations along major highways and small county roads in the U.S and Canada.
- Accurately typing and recording large amounts of information received verbally via telephone
- Ability to quickly find solutions to problems often received second-hand without prior notification
- Accurate and articulate dissemination of data and vital instructions to multiple parties
- Consistently demonstrating superior customer service to all fleets, vendors, and other involved parties via telephone and email
- Crafting and articulating solutions via telephone within a strict time line
- Learning and continually adapting to ever changing computer systems, databases, and customer requirements
- Organizing a personal-use system of retaining and recalling solution patterns to aid a daily work flow
- Organizing and answering an extensive number of emails per day
- Striving to learn particulars regarding new product information and accurately relaying specifics to customers
- Continually absorbs new product knowledge and adapts to constantly changing protocols for multiple customers and vendors
- Customer Service experience required working in a high volume call center or transportation/trucking dispatch center environment
- Effective communication & phone skills
- Demonstrate proficiency and knowledge of emergency road service breakdowns dealing with commercial tires related equipment
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in performing mapping requirements either manually and/or using on-line mapping programs
- Ability to type into a computer-generated screen; using the keyboard at a minimum rate of 35 wpm during the entire scheduled shift
- Must be self-managing and capable of making decisions that will be appropriate and acceptable in the best interest of ETS and our customer
- Capable to work independently with minimal supervision
- We are seeking candidates fluent in Spanish and French as well